Competitors and judges in all Solo Piping or Highland and National Dancing competitions are required to hold Senior membership if aged 18 years and over, or Junior membership if under 18 years at the beginning of the membership year, which runs from 1st July to 30th June. Centre members who neither compete nor judge may pay a Corporate Membership fee. Societies may also hold Corporate Membership.
All members are asked to submit a membership form each year with their subscription so that the Association can keep members' details up to date and accurate. Any enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Credit to PDANZ account 02-0704-0374713-25
Please make sure you include your Surname and Membership Number in the details fields, so we can identify your payment.
- Mail the paper form and a cheque payable to "Piping & Dancing Association of NZ (Inc)" to:
PDANZ (Inc) Membership
PO Box 40175
UPPER HUTT 5140
- Present both the completed paper form and payment at a competition, for submission through the local centre.
Membership Fee Reduction for all First Time Junior Members
If you meet the following criteria your membership fee has been reduced to $15 for the period 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017.
- Is this the first time you have been a member of PDANZ
- Are you a junior member (ie under 18 years of age)
- Are you joining PDANZ for the competition season running from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
- Are you paying your membership fee between the dates 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017
If you meet all of these criteria then our normal membership fee for a junior of $30 has been reduced to $15.
Your Membership Number is the four digit number to the right of your name on your Membership Card. To avoid confusion, we ask you to include this number on the form. However, for new members, and existing members who have lost their card, the Online Membership Form provides tick boxes which generate a temporary identification number to link the form with the payment.
New Members - Date of Birth:
New members under 21 years of age are asked to send a scan or photocopy of either their Birth Certificate or Passport. (Do not send original documents.)
These may be sent as an email attachment to: email@example.com
Your Membership Card will be mailed to the address you have given within 14 days of the Association receiving both membership form and payment. Please keep it safely for the whole year, and produce it at any competition you enter.